If you are reading this page then, you might have faced data loss from laptop hard drive. May be you have tried many ways to recover data but couldn’t succeed. No need to worry because every problem has a solution. Go through this page deeply to know the solution for this problem. Before that have a look at scenarios that may lead to loss of vital data from laptop’s drive.
- Formation of bad sectors in the laptop hard drive
- Due to MBR (A table which holds information about the partition, files and folders ) corruption
- Errors while creating a new partition or while establishing dual OS system in new partition
- Interruption while locating free disk space in a partition
- Due to virus infection
- While trying to resize (split/extend) partition using any third party program
- Errors while re-partitioning the hard drive may lead to file system corruption
- Table of content may get erased due to file system conversion (Ex: FAT to NTFS)
- Defrag process failure lead to defrag large files
- Formatting or re-formatting the drive on laptop
As informed in the beginning, there is an ultimate way available for laptop hard disk data recovery namely Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software.
It can extract files not only from laptop hard drive but also from external hard drive, pen drives, memory cards, iPods etc. this tool has an advanced scanning technology which scans the selected drive thoroughly and restores data from it by consuming very less amount of time. It has read only feature which does not modify the original content of the file. This tool can recover data from all hard drive types such as SCSI, SATA, USB, IDE, SAS, ATA, PATA etc. It has the capability of retrieving data from various storage devices which are formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file system. This application is compatible to work on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 operating systems.
Directions to use the software:
First connect your laptop hard drive to a healthy Windows computer and download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery application on it. Then Install and run the application. Follow on screen instructions to continue the process easily. Primary screen displays two choices, i.e. “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”, select the suitable option based on data loss situation. Further, software will display the list of drives available on system. Choose laptop hard drive from which data has to be recovered and click next. Now application will provide option to select required file type or just click on “Skip” option to select all files by default. Then utility will scan the selected hard drive and displays regained files in Data view / File Type View. Have a look at each recovered file using ‘Preview’ option and then save those files to a destination location.